@include('layouts.partials.header')

商务信函惯用语

写商务信函时,如能掌握一些常用的信函惯用语,写出的信函便显得更为地道、内行,不至于让人见笑。

根据常见的商务信函情景,本文将部分最常见的惯用语分类提供如下,供读者写信时参考。

(一)起始用语

A.建立贸易关系

  1. We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.

    我们愿与贵公司建立商务关系。

  2. Please allow us to express our hope of opening an account with you.

    我们希望与您建立业务往来。

  3. This corporation is specialized in handling the import andexport business in electronic products and wishes to enterinto business relations with you.

    我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商务关系。B.自我推荐

    Let us introduce ourselves as a leading trading firm in ... .

    请容我们自我介绍,我们是……首屈一指的贸易公司。

  4. Our company has been in this line of business for many years and enjoys high international prestige.

    本公司经营这项业务已多年,并享有很高的国际信誉。

  5. Our products are of very good quality and our firm is always regarded by our customers as the most reliable one.

    我们的产品质量一流,我们的客户一直把本公司视为最可信赖的公司。

C.推销产品

  1. Your name has been given us by ... and we like to inquire whether you are interested in these lines.

    我们从……获知贵公司的名称,不知贵公司对这一系列的产品是否有兴趣。

  2. We are pleased to inform you that just marketed our newly-develop ... .

    我们新研制的………已推出上市,特此奉告。

  3. We are pleased to get in touch with you for the supply of ....

    我们盼望能成为贵公司的……供应商。

  4. You will be interested to hear that we have just marketed our new product.

    我们的新产品刚刚推出上市,相信您乐于知道。

  5. You will be interested in our new product ... .

    相信您对本公司新出品的…….会感兴趣。

D.索取资料

  1. 1We are interested in your new product ... and shall be pleased to have a catalog and price list.

    我们对贵方的新产品………甚感兴趣,希望能寄来贵公司的产品目录及价目表。

  2. We have seen your advertisement in The New York Times and should be glad to have your price lists and details of yourterms.

    我们从纽约时报上看到贵公司的广告,但愿能收到产品的价目表及详细资料。

  3. We hear that you have put ...on the market and should beglad to have full details.

    获知贵公司有……已上市,希望能赐寄完整的详细资料。

  4. We should appreciate full particulars of vour newly developed product.

    如蒙赐寄贵公司新产品的详细资料,我们将深表感激。

  5. We should be obliged if you would send us patterns (or samples) and price lists of your ... . 

    如蒙赐寄有关…的样品和价目表,我们将甚为感激。

E.寄发资料

  1. We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing ... .

    很高兴寄你一邮包,内装…..

  2. We have pleasures in sending you our catalogue, which gives full information about our various products.

    欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。

  3. We should be pleased to let you have samples to give a demonstration at your premises.

    欣然奉上我方产品样品,在贵方展厅展出。

  4. In order to give you some idea of various qualities of handicrafts we carry, we have pleasure in forwarding you by airmail one catalogue and a few sample books for your perusal.

    为使贵方对我方各种款式的手工艺品有一初步了解,今航邮奉上我方目录和一些样品资料,供您们参考。

F.附寄资料

  1. You will find enclosed with this letter a sample of new ... .

    随函附上本公司新出品的……样品,请查收。

  2. Enclosed please find two copies of Purchase Contract No. ..., which we trust will be found in order. Kindly sign and return one copy for our file.

    随函附上购货合同第××号两份,希查收,谅无误。请会签并退我方一份备案。

  3. We have pleasure in enclosing our inquiry No...  against which you are requested to make us an offer on FOB basis.

    我们很高兴地附上询价单第××号,请贵方报离岸价格。

  4. We confirm having purchased from you ... .A confirmation order is enclosed for your reference.

    我们确认向贵方购买……。随函附上订单确认书供参照。

G.请求做代理商

  1. We are anxious to contact some British firms with a view to acting as their selling agents.

    我们深盼与英国公司接洽,希望成为其销售代理商之一。

  2.  We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sale of your ...

    如蒙考虑担任销售你们……代理商,我们将十分高兴。

H.请求报价

  1. .We are writing to invite quotations for the supply of ... .

    兹函请提供……的报价。

  2. Please let us have a quotation for the regular supply for ....

    请将定期供应……之报价赐如。

  3. Kindly quote us your lowest prices for the goods listed below.

    请将下列货品的最低价格赐知。

I 询价

  1. We are enclosing here with an inquiry sheet.

    随函寄上询价单一份。

  2. If you are interested in our ... , please let us know with a specific inquiry.

    如果贵方对……感兴趣,请告具体询价。

  3. Quotations and sample books will be airmailed to you uponreceipt of your specific inquiry.

    一收到贵方具体询价单,我方马上航空邮上样品册并报价。

J.价格

  1. We find your quotation slightly higher than those we have received from other sources, and ask you to reduce your price to meet the competition.

    我们发现你方报价比我们从其他地方收到的略为偏高,请你方降价,以适应竞争。

  2. We're sorry to inform you that your price has been found uncompetitive, but we're still interested in doing business if you can bring down your price to a level acceptable.

    我们很抱歉地通知你方价格无竞争力,若贵方能降低价格,使我方可接受的话,我们仍对交易感兴趣。

K.定货

  1.  We are obliged for our quotation of ... and enclose our official order for the following items.

    我们非常感谢你方对……所作的报价。兹附上我们对下列货品的正式订单。

  2. Please inform us by return whether we may book your order at these revised price.

    请速告我方是否能按修改价订货。

  3. We shall book a trial order with you. provided you will give us a 5% commission.

    假如贵方给百分之五的佣金,我们将向您们试订一批货。

L.发货

  1. We trust that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods in time.

    我们深信你方将会作出必要的安排,以便货物及时发运。

  2. Shipment is stipulated to be made before ... but we would appreciate your trying to arrange to ship the goods at an earlierdate.

    货物按规定应在×月×日前装运,但贵方若能竭力安排早日发货,我们将十分感谢。

  3. As we are in urgent need of the goods, would you please do your utmost to effect shipment of our ordered goods by the end of June as scheduled.

    因我方急需此货,请尽力将我们所订货物于6月底前按期出运。

M.缺货

  1. We are sorry to have to tell you that we cannot supply the goods you ordered on ... because ...

    很遗憾不得不告诉您,我们不能提供贵方在×月×日所定购的货物,因为………

  2. We regret we are unable to supply what you require just now.

    我方无法提供你方现在所需货物,甚歉。

  3. We will keep in mind your requirement for ... and shall contact you once it is available.

    我方会留心你方对……的要求,一旦有货,将立即同你方联系。

N.责问

  1. Your failure in delivering the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.

    你方未能按规定时间发货,给我们带来了极大的不便。

  2. We are sorry to report that one of the cases of your consignment was badly damaged when delivered on ...

    非常遗憾不得不告诉你们,于×月×日运到的货物中有一箱已严重损坏。

  3. We have received a number of complaints from several of our customers concerning the ... supplied by you.

    我们收到了好几位顾客对你们所提供的……提出的责问。

O.索赔

  1. The quality of your shipment for our order is not in conformity with the agreed specifications. We must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of ...

    你方为我方订单提供的货物质量与双方同意的规格不符。因此,我们应向你方提出索赔,金额为……

  2. The evidence you have provided is inadequate, therefore, we cannot consider your claim as requested..

    你方提供的证明是不充分的,因此我方不能考虑你方的索赔要求。

  3. We cannot acknowledge your claim for damage due todefective packing.

    我方无法承认贵公司对于包装欠缺所作的损坏赔偿的索赔。

P.付款

  1. We have the pleasure of enclosing our cheque in payment of your invoice No. ...

    兹附上支票一张以付清第××号发票上的金额。

  2. As the value of this order is rather small, we hope you wil agree to payment by mail transfer after receipt of thedocuments.

    由于此订单的金额甚小,我们希望你方能同意在收到单据后邮汇支付。

  3. By check payment,we reserve right of ownership until theamount owed is credited to our bank account; discounts arealready included in the price.

    使用支票付款,我公司将保留所有权直到该付之金额贷入我公司银行账户为止;折扣已包括在价格内。

二)回复来函

  1. We thank you for your letter of Oct. 27 and should like todiscuss the possibility of expanding trade with you.

    10月27日函悉,谢谢。我方愿与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。

  2. We appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.

    对你努力为我公司产品开拓市场,深表感谢。

  3. It was a pleasure to hear from you that you have marketed the new product.

    欣悉贵公司新产品已推出上市。

  4. We have pleasure in sending our catalog and price list of newly developed ... .

    很乐意寄上本公司新出品的……目录及价目表。

  5. We received your samples and price lists on .. and are sorry for not having replied earlier as we wished to wait for morefavourable news to give you. We are now pleased to ... .

    你方×月×日寄来的样品和价目表收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方未能早日答复、甚歉。现高兴地……

  6. We shall be glad (happy, pleased) to send you any furtherinformation you may need.

    我们将乐于寄上你可能需要的进一步资料。

  7. We have received your letter of ... and shall be glad to offer you a sole agency for the sale of our products in ...

    接到你×月×日的来信,我们很乐意提议你担任我们的……产品的独家代理商。

  8. We trust you will find our quotation satisfactory and lookforward to receiving your order.

    我们相信你方对我方的报价会感到满意,期望收到贵方的订单。

  9. In reply to your inquiry of May 10, we are pleased to quote asfollows.

    兹复贵公司5月10日之询价函,很高兴报价如下。

  10.  If your prices compare favourably with those of other suppliers we shall send you an order.

    如果贵公司的价格较其他供应商为低廉,我们将向你们定货。

  11. We are pleased to inform you that the goods included in your order of ... have been sent to you today by

    我们高兴地通知你,你方……定货单中所包括的货物,已于今日以… 运出。

  12. We regret to say that the goods required by you are not available for the time being and for this reason we are unable to supply ...

    很抱歉、你方所要求的产品现在无货. 因此无法向你方提供……

  13. As a result of the favorable supply situation we are able to offer you the following goods.

    因供应情况好转,,我们已能供应贵公司下列产品。

  14. Thank you for your letter of September 28. We will now consider this matter seriously, and make an effort to prevent the recurrence of these annoying complaints.

    谢谢贵方9月28日的来函。我方现在会认真考虑此事,以竭力避免再次发生此类烦人的申诉。

  15.  As your complaint does not agree with the result of our own test,you are requested to conduct another examination to show if there is any ground for claim.

    由于你方申诉与我方的检验不符,请你方再次检验以证实你方索赔的要求是否有根据。

  16. As the amount owing is considerably overdue we should be grateful if you would send us your cheque by return.

    由于所欠金额已逾期很久,如蒙在回复中寄来支票,当十分感激。

(三)结尾用语

  1. As the matter is urgent we should appreciate an early reply.

    情况紧急,盼速回信。

  2. Please say whether you could supply the goods from stock as we need them urgently.

    由于我们急需这些货品,请告诉你方能否提供存货.。

  3. Your prompt reply is eagerly awaited.

    急切等候您的回音。

  4. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

    期盼很快能得到您的回音。

  5. If you can give us a really competitive quotation, we expect toplace a large order.

    如果贵方能给予真正竞争性的报价,我们要大量定货。

  6. May we expect your prompt response?

    是否能很快收到您的回信?

  7. We shall be grateful for prompt delivery as the goods areneeded urgently.

    因为货物需要迫切,如能尽快交货,将非常感激。

  8. We look forward to the pleasure of serving you.

    盼望能有为贵方服务之荣。

  9.  We shall be glad to learn that you are prepared to make some allowance for the damage we have reported.

    我们期盼你方准备对我们汇报的损失给予一些补贴的消息。

  10. An early reply would help us to help you.

    早速回函将有助于本公司服务贵方。

  11. Please be good enough to send us the amount due within the next few days.

    请最近几天内将你方应付款寄来。

  12. We should appreciate the opportunity of showing you how efficiently we can serve you.

    我们希望能有为贵方表现服务效率的机会。

  13. Your prompt attention to this matter would be highy appreciated ...

    如你方能立即处理此事,我们将甚为感激。

  14. Thank you for your kind cooperation in the matter.

    谢谢你方对此作出善意的合作。

  15. You may rely on us to give your requirements immediate attention.

    贵公司的需求我们定会立即办理。

  16. We look forward to receiving your comments.

    盼告你方意见。

  17. We hope that this will meet your immediate attention.

    我们希望这将立即引起贵公司的注意。

  18. we anticipate the pleasure of hearing further form you.

    欣盼你方进一步的消息。

  19. Please let us have your eary repiy.

    请尽快回复。

  20. We shall be pleased to assist you in every way we can.

    我方很乐意尽一切可能协助贵公司。

  21. Thank you for your order. which has been put in hand at once.

    感谢你方订货,我们已立即着手办理。

  22. We assure you of our careful attention to your interests at all times.

    我方保证随时对你方利益给以足够重视。

  23. We await your further news with interest.

    我们切盼你方进一步的消息


0.050370s